July AMA: Money Money Money
Jul. 28th, 2026 07:48 pmAsked by
spaciireth: If you came into a large sum of money, say, ten million dollars, what would spend it on (after the obvious things like taking care of any debts, etc.)
First and foremost, travel and experience the many cultures and wonders of the world.
Secondly, I would renovate the house, just little additions that I think would be nice to have, like a room that would operate as a personal library with built-in shelves, perhaps a secret passageway of sorts to a little nook with a comfortable window seat for my own peace and quiet. Just those kinds of personal little additions that are frivolous yet enjoyable for me to appease my kid self.
Being able to get the supplies of whatever hobby that I've always wanted to try, this includes taking classes of an activity.
Honestly, it's endless, it would be pure personal indulgence. As Veronica Mars once said, I would be a perfect blend of "frivolous and sensible".
First and foremost, travel and experience the many cultures and wonders of the world.
Secondly, I would renovate the house, just little additions that I think would be nice to have, like a room that would operate as a personal library with built-in shelves, perhaps a secret passageway of sorts to a little nook with a comfortable window seat for my own peace and quiet. Just those kinds of personal little additions that are frivolous yet enjoyable for me to appease my kid self.
Being able to get the supplies of whatever hobby that I've always wanted to try, this includes taking classes of an activity.
Honestly, it's endless, it would be pure personal indulgence. As Veronica Mars once said, I would be a perfect blend of "frivolous and sensible".
no subject
Date: 2026-07-29 03:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-07-29 10:49 am (UTC)