rogueslayer452: (Inara Serra. Serenity.)
[personal profile] rogueslayer452
Asked by [personal profile] kissapentu: Top 5 female whedon-verse TV characters.

01. Faith Lehane (Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel)
02. River Tam (Firefly)
03. Priya Tsetsang/Sierra (Dollhouse)
04. Cordelia Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel)
05. Inara Serra (Firefly)

This was both hard and yet not that hard to choose, since obviously I have my top favorite characters from each show, as you can see, but I also have other female characters that I love so dearly and don't want to exclude. Gah! But anyway, yeah.

Date: 2026-07-14 05:54 pm (UTC)
jake67jake: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jake67jake
I've only watched BTVS by Whedon and I totally agree with your Faith and Cordelia choices. Cordelia definitely developed more in the very few Angel episodes I did watch. I would have to add Willow from the early Willow/Tara storyline as far as a favorite. Before Tara, she was just the "geek" of the team; after she was a shell of her former "evil" self... but during the Tara relationship (before the magic takeover) she really grew into a strong, beautiful woman.

Date: 2026-07-14 08:44 pm (UTC)
itsnotmymind: (buffy crying)
From: [personal profile] itsnotmymind
My list would like very different, and yet each of those women are great (except I havn't seen Dollhouse)
Edited Date: 2026-07-14 08:44 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-07-15 03:39 pm (UTC)
elizalavelle: (Default)
From: [personal profile] elizalavelle
Good list :)

Date: 2026-07-17 10:11 am (UTC)
kissapentu: (BtVS | Faith Lehane)
From: [personal profile] kissapentu
YES!!!!! 1-3 are my tops too in that order <3

Profile

rogueslayer452: (Default)
rogueslayer452

July 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 2 34
56 789 1011
12 1314 151617 18
19202122 2324 25
2627 282930 31 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 4th, 2026 03:05 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios